Natural gas price changes every month and is calculated by adding fixed supplier’s margin to the market price*.
* ICE – Dutch TTF. More information about the index can be found here.
- No costs for fixing the price;
- Opportunity to save if market prices go down;
- Possibility to switch to fixed price at any given moment.
- More difficult to manage costs;
- Consumer takes the risks of market volatility.
This plan is recommended for clients, who consume similar amount of natural gas every month throughout a year and for those, who can change their natural gas consumption based on the market situation.